Friday, March 30, 2007

HOPE

HOPE
By: Kazuki
(female)
Think...i'm caught in a fear
with just in vain and hopless inside me
and i'm trying to standing alone
but always fall...
and fall and again
(male)
think... this world has no care at me
it tears myheart and cursed mysoul with pain
wish i could fly until disappean
is there any chance to against a pain for me...
(together)
ooh...
i lost mycourse in loneliness
i'm feeling like empty soul
ooh and...
i've touching my undermost
show me is there any hope inside
(instrumental)
(male)
thimk... it force me so pathelic
still confuse me gettimg a truly way
when it start to relieve me again
no matter how i try,
no matter how i start
no reason for me
(together)
hope...touch deep heart to raise me up
cross the distance of longgest fail
just can
hold the truth from a fantasy
make a wish to reality
(female)
aaa...aa...aa...
hope isn't sleeping night
not a dream
don't say a hope
just so lying
(together)
vain a terrace before
get happiness
so...hold...
your hands in a hope...
shine your way
will become true...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]